Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beater Brotherhood

RBH

Bartender
I would like to submit my Mallory 'The Dallas'

dallasoy7.jpg

97347778jk9.jpg

dallasfe6.jpg

Warbaby

One Too Many
This is my Royal Stetson Open Road. Well-worn when I got it, but a good brushing and a thorough saddle soaping of the sweatband made it wearable. Once I'd replaced the band, it's become my favorite everyday hat. Still kind of ratty, but it's got character and something about it suits me. Maybe because I'm a bit well-worn and ratty myself...

StetsonC2cr.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
Stetson Premier milan weave

Great beaters, everyone! They ooze character and you can tell they have great stories in their pasts ...

Here's mine: Stetson Premier milan. Originally sold in San Bernardino, CA but shipped to me from Brighton, England.

StetsonMilan1-1.jpg

I have to give it occasional shots of steam to perk it up when it collapses into itself, but it's my go-to hat for grocery store runs, etc.

Sue

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Crofut & Knapp

This isn't my beater but the original owner sure wore it to death! Tons of character

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2687.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here's mine. Its a canyon colored Bradford which was my uniform hat when I started in police work in Texas in 1976, at a small Central Texas PD. Its been sucked under trucks, rolled over in "altercations", and its current assignment is that of my hog-hunting hat. Its covered in moth pits, has some bloodstains, and in general, has had a really good life. Its still not out to pasture yet...the Cuero hog contest is coming up in late January!

BeaterBradford003.jpg

BeaterBradford001.jpg

BeaterBradford002.jpg

BeaterBradford004.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner