Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belstaff Ariel 2

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not a leather jacket question but really dig the Belstaff cafe racer, https://www.motolegends.com/motorcy...ff-ariel-2-pro-wax-cotton-jacket-in-grey.html

Any idea about the fit? All the Trialmaster and four pockets that are letter sized, I can do M or L (strangely), my chest is 42, I wear 44-46 leather jackets. This Ariel is numerically sized it seems. My gut feeling is 42 should be my size while 44 will have a flare at the hem like a Lewis

barnabus

One Too Many
I'm afraid I can't help with sizing but I do love the Ariel too.

Depending on what size you decide on, they're reduced at Urban Rider. They also have a very useful size guide on there.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not a leather jacket question but really dig the Belstaff cafe racer, https://www.motolegends.com/motorcy...ff-ariel-2-pro-wax-cotton-jacket-in-grey.html

Any idea about the fit? All the Trialmaster and four pockets that are letter sized, I can do M or L (strangely), my chest is 42, I wear 44-46 leather jackets. This Ariel is numerically sized it seems. My gut feeling is 42 should be my size while 44 will have a flare at the hem like a Lewis

I can’t speak for Belstaff but getting Barbours when I was growing up I found that they run true to chest size, so I would do the same for a Belstaff.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
The Belstaff I've tried on all seem to be TTS, but they don't have the taper body. They were all slim straight cuts if I remembered correctly. The one I tried on at Nordstrom was like the leather version of your textile one but with the four pocket setup, short no belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21