Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belstaff Panther Gold Edition, Size XL (EU 52)

Rubin2022

New in Town
I'm offering this very beautiful Belstaff Panther Jacket in black-brown color and absolute pristine condition. The sales prices is 550 € + shipping (or closest offer). PayPal preferred. Private sales - not returnable.

XL represents the EU size 52 (please refer to: https://gotlands.de/en/belstaff-trialmaster-panther-2-0-jacket-man-blackbrown.html).

Measurements:
Pit to pit: 22.5"
Shoulder: 20" (from shoulder seam to seam straight)
Back: 30.75" (measured from collar seam to bottom of the jacket)
Sleeves: 28.25" (measured from shoulder seam along outer curve till end of cuff)
Front: 27.5" (measured from collar seam to bottom of the jacket)
Waist: 20.5" (on level of waist-belt)

Panther Front III.JPG
Panther Front Left.JPG
Panther Back II.JPG
Panther Label.png
Panther ID.JPG

Attachments

• Panther Back I.JPG
    Panther Back I.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 176
  • Panther Front II.JPG
    Panther Front II.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 200
  • Panther Front I.JPG
    Panther Front I.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 283
  • Panther Icon.JPG
    Panther Icon.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
Really lovely jacket and great for riding, but I think you’ll find people here will be rightly very hesitant to do PP F&F to a brand new poster.

Rubin2022

New in Town
Really lovely jacket and great for riding, but I think you’ll find people here will be rightly very hesitant to do PP F&F to a brand new poster.
Thanks for the feedback. I realized this payment form/term as most commonly used. Would it help to skip the F&F then or do you propose a different payment method as such?
thanks and regards!

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
Raise the price 3-4% and do PayPal goods and services I think. Yes it increases risk for the seller, but folks on here know what they want and won’t try to screw you with a return or anything. GLWS it’s a great jacket!

eyewildshot

A-List Customer
in my personal opinion, it would be better to provide some actual measurements, as I find Beltstaff Panther's sizing vary a lot depending on numerical versus alphabet sizing indication or production year. I personally now own a Medium and it feels larger than even a American 44, with a armpit to armpit measurement of 25". very large and generous as a Medium.

Rubin2022

New in Town
Hi Antonio,
thanks for reaching out. I just sold the jacket yesterday through another channel but did not find the time yet to take it off the list here. Sorry, but thanks for nudging me.
cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner