Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belted back and 40's Tux Jackets for sale

shamus

Suspended
Well, I picked up the Belted because you just don't see them that much, The Tux I thought would fit me as it's a 44 X-Long, but it's just too big. It's more like a 46 or 48!

The belted back measures approx..
21.5" across under arms
24.5 top of shoulder to end of cuff,
31.5 top of collar to bottom of jacket.

It's missing some buttons! It's very light weight and you can see through the material a bit. Pleated back and belt, Action back, Pleated front pockets too.
I think it's more from the 1960's.

If you think it'd fit you, just make me an offer!

beltfront.jpg

beltback.jpg

beltactionback.jpg

beltpockets.jpg

beltlining.jpg

belttag.jpg

beltuniontag.jpg

shamus

Suspended
cneil said:
On the belted Jacket, What size is it approxamently?

It's probably a 38 or 40. I forgot to measure across the shoulders. I'll do that tonight if anyone's interested.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Man, if some one could fit that, get rid of those corny gold buttons and replace them with some good looking suit buttons and have a button hole sewn in to the left side lapel, you'll have a good looking coat! One that would look more 30's then 70's.

Hope it goes to a good home!

=WR=

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Yes, what are the total measurements on that jacket chest, shoulders, sleeve lenght & overall jacket length? What are you asking for the coat? The belt back, pleating & back bellows very 1940's. Peter :cool:

VoxAudi

New in Town
Very Nice Jacket... Yes, post measurements, please...

Great looking piece of cloth.

Please do post measurements.

thanks!

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Welcome VoxAudi to the lounge, Shamus DID post the measurements on the belted back jacket in his first post top of the page. If it works for you send him a private lounge message with an offer to buy it. Appears to be just a tad too small for me, even if it was made in the 60's/70's period someone went to a lot of effort to add those 30's/40's design details. Peter :cool:

shamus

Suspended
Finally, I got a chance to measure across the shoulders... 18" on the Belted Back jacket...

If it will fit you, let me know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy