Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bespoke Post X Schott Rancher

Craig from Craigslist

One of the Regulars
Just saw a pre-sale started on this new “Rancher” jacket from Schott/Bespoke Post. What do people think? Kinda reminds me of a Lee 91-B with the single zipper pocket and contrast collar.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
It's a good looking jacket, but isn't this just their 'Duke' but with a leather collar.

IMG_0477.jpeg

Also, wasn't the Brando jacket a Durable and the Dean jacket a Cal (or Star Glove)?

IMG_0476.jpeg

jeo

One Too Many
It's a good looking jacket, but isn't this just their 'Duke' but with a leather collar.

View attachment 556463

Also, wasn't the Brando jacket a Durable and the Dean jacket a Cal (or Star Glove)?

View attachment 556464

Unless it fits differently, which I doubt it does, it’s the same exact jacket lol.

Yup, the Brando jacket was a Durable and the James Dean is a Cal/Star Glove. They also claim the Bruce Springsteen jacket that’s on one of the covers is a Schott, it isn’t.

Last edited:

Craig from Craigslist

One of the Regulars

View attachment 556463

View attachment 556464

Yeah I definitely don't endorse whatever they're saying about Marlon Brando and James Dean haha. Honestly the majority of that interview/advert is really cringey. It's funny you pointed out the Duke which I didn't even think about, but while looking at that I also noticed Schott is selling a virtually identical jacket for about $100 less. So right now Schott has The Duke for $995, there's that jacket I linked for $880, and there's this Bespoke Post jacket for $749. Weird!

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Leather collar on roughout jacket ruins it for me. Reminds me of a banana republic jacket i had in the late 80s when they were still all about the safari vibe

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think the main difference is the shade of the roughout. I just got a jacket in their darker roughout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner