Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Method for Getting a Great Aero Fit...

Way to go Jeff.......keep the VAT rip off alive! BTW Jeff.............my birthday is coming up. When you go to Johnson's Leathers, if you see something really cool in a 44, pick it up for me please. ButteMT61 said he would buy me a new jacket so send him the invoice.Thanks man!coffee
Only if there's no VAT and it's made of Montana Bison. :)

No VAT in California..just an 8.5% sales tax (State plus county) on items sold in San Francisco. Last I heard, Johnson's was not "absorbing" that for us locals...so you shouldn't see your final bill increased by that (undocumented) amount even though you live out of state. ;)
I'm going to be up north later in the year. Is like to go by Johnson. Went riding Triumph's last night and I need a new riding jacket. They look right to fit the bill.

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Bike enthusiasts and leather jacket junkies descended upon Seattle again tonight to take part in Backfire Moto! Hundreds of bikes and lots of good lookin' folks wearing Insurrection gear again!!!

Here's a great photo of a customer who bought this British Cycle Leathers jacket from Insurrection many years ago, right after he purchased his Honda!

Backfire4.jpg

These two yahoos (...LOL...) were in the other day!!! Lookin' sharp!!!

Backfire3.jpg

A beautiful tagless 1960s cafe' racer, purchased about three years ago from Insurrection! We met this guy again a year ago at Thunderhill Raceways, partaking in his first trackday with his father (he had a Ducati to die for!) and reconnected with him again tonight... Small world!

Backfire2-1.jpg

Cute couple in Brimaco cafe' racers! These were both purchased at Insurrection about two to three years ago!

Backfire1-1.jpg

www.insurrectionvintage.com
www.insurrection-racing.com

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner