Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bib overalls and suit jackets

Washington, Missouri.

1647638922611.png

hambone71

Practically Family
This has been an interesting thread! I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing these old vintage photos and reading about memories of grandparents and relatives who wore this attire regularly. I have a pair of brown carhartts that have never fit me proper because I didn’t size up. I clearly remember wearing Liberty’s as a young kid but never delved into bib overalls until those carhartts about 10 or so years ago. I think I’ll try my hand at a pair of Roundhouse denim and see how that goes. Although, I most likely won’t wear a suit coat with them but I do have a corduroy sport coat that may not look too bad.

GLewis

New in Town
This has been an interesting thread! I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing these old vintage photos and reading about memories of grandparents and relatives who wore this attire regularly. I have a pair of brown carhartts that have never fit me proper because I didn’t size up. I clearly remember wearing Liberty’s as a young kid but never delved into bib overalls until those carhartts about 10 or so years ago. I think I’ll try my hand at a pair of Roundhouse denim and see how that goes. Although, I most likely won’t wear a suit coat with them but I do have a corduroy sport coat that may not look too bad.
I really like the look. I want to get a pair of overalls, and wear it with a bowler!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ