Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso Indiana Jones "Relic Hunter Jaclet, Goatskin--Size 44

Juanito

One of the Regulars
This is a catch and release jacket I purchased from Tibor a few weeks ago, for the sale price I paid for it. As much as it fills the hole in my closet for an Indiana Jones jacket I have wanted for probably 15 years, it is probably a size large in the shoulders and chest. It is a full 44.

You can see Tibor's original ad, here: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/indy-jackets-for-sale-kelso-and-wested.108919/#post-2948862 The jacket is exactly as I received it from him down to the two prong black side buckles that have not been pushed through.

Anyway, this is the Bill Kelso Relic Hunter "Cairo" aka "Main Hero" in Maltese Goatskin. You can see the full description here: https://billkelsomfg.com/shop/product/relic-hunter-bermans-nathans-relic-hunter/

Please note, this is an authentic reproduction with an "English" left hand zipper.

For reference I am 5'8", 180 lbs, and wear a 16" x 33" dress shirt. As mentioned, this is probably a size too large in the shoulders and chest for me.

Pit to Pit: 24.50 inches
Shoulder to end of Cuff (along curve): 25.25 inches
Back from Base of Collar to Bottom: 23.5 inches
Shoulders: 20.25 inches
Wind flap: 24.25 inches

One thing to keep in mind, these are not really relevant a-2 or G-1 measurements. For example the back seems extraordinarily short, however that is a function of the collar design which rides low on the neck. The chest size is a little vague due to the pleated/bi-swing back and the construction of the underarm area. it is a very forgiving jacket.

$250 shipped. Shipping within the US will be via USPS Priority Mail, International shipping will also be via USPS Priority Mail for the exact cost.

Payment via PayPal--thanks!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112