Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso M-422 Willis&Geiger model

thor

Call Me a Cab
Guys,
Just received my BK M-422 jacket (Willis&Geiger version) and in a word: PERFECT!
The photos just don't do this jacket justice. The goatskin is very grainy and with nice reddish undertones (exactly what I was hoping for when I ordered it after checking out a leather sample that Andy sent me).
Perfect fit, beautiful workmanship and a gorgeous hide with oodles of character (not the flimsy, uniformly grained generic goatskin that other companies offer).
I ordered it early May and received it yesterday, so about 3 months total wait time for delivery.
Looking forward to breaking it in and many long years of wear!
https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A2532ODWGhpiWl

Last edited:

thor

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Scott; I'll post some better photos shortly. I just wanted to get some quick pix posted and share the excitement!

Brettafett

One Too Many
Fantastic Thor! Looks like a winner for sure... Thats going to look super in a year or two.
Def worth the wait.
Is this an unmodified M442? Which contract did you go for?

thor

Call Me a Cab
Fantastic Thor! Looks like a winner for sure... Thats going to look super in a year or two.
Def worth the wait.
Is this an unmodified M442? Which contract did you go for?

Hey Brett,
Jacket is the Willis and Geiger model in a standard size 48. The fit is perfect! The leather is still new and firm in the photos but in afew days it'll soften up and conform even more closely to my shape. I love the break-in period of a brand new jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy