Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Willis & Geiger M-444 Size 44 Mint Condition.

B-Man22

New in Town
This is an original maker Willis and Geiger M-444 Shearling. While the jacket is made by the original maker, it is a repro of their original W&G M-444. I’m thinning out some of my winter jackets, as I just don’t wear them much down here in Florida. Like most of my jackets this one is also in mint condition and looks new. As most of those who have bought a jacket from me will attest, my repro jackets have little if any wear on them, due to lack of use living in a warmer climate. This jacket is a size 44 and I will provide measurements to any interested parties.
The measurement’s are :
Chest , armpit to armpit ….,…….26 inches
Shoulder seam to shoulder seam…..22 inches
Back collar down center of back ….27 inches
Shoulder seam to end of cuff… 25.75 inches .
While the jacket sounds very big for a size 44, keep in mind that the shearling is very thick and takes up a lot of room on the interior of the jacket.
Cheers
This jacket has not been in production for the last decade or so and it’s tough to find one in this kind of condition. So the price is a very reasonable $550.00 plus shipping . Pay pal FF please. Here’s what it looks like .

1676326579164.jpeg

1676326611741.jpeg

B-Man22

New in Town
This is an original maker Willis and Geiger M-444 Shearling. While the jacket is made by the original maker, it is a repro of their original W&G M-444. I’m thinning out some of my winter jackets, as I just don’t wear them much down here in Florida. Like most of my jackets this one is also in mint condition and looks new. As most of those who have bought a jacket from me will attest, my repro jackets have little if any wear on them, due to lack of use living in a warmer climate. This jacket is a size 44 and I will provide measurements to any interested parties.
The measurement’s are :
While the jacket sounds very big for a size 44, keep in mind that the shearling is very thick and takes up a lot of room on the interior of the jacket.
Cheers
This jacket has not been in production for the last decade or so and it’s tough to find one in this kind of condition. So the price is a very reasonable $550.00 plus shipping . Pay pal FF please. Here’s what it looks like .

View attachment 489398
View attachment 489399
1676326678099.jpeg

1676326699081.jpeg

1676326762748.jpeg

1676326784052.jpeg

1676326810747.jpeg

1676326844330.jpeg

1676326875399.jpeg

PeterRocco

A-List Customer
Hi
Very Nice
The measurement’s are :
Cheers

View attachment 489398
View attachment 489399
Jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff