Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso Mfg - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Anything you like. We can do both.

We can do also the Fedora Lounge at the back, but it's gonna cost you!

Hi Andy...

I Was being facetious on the question re; drawing ...:D

2chuag9.jpg

My unfinished test project with enamels / acrylics

But it's good to know that you can also
provide artwork service for a price ! :eusa_clap

kojax

Practically Family
i am getting my second bill kelso jacket , victory darkseal roughwear 27752 size 38 should have it in a couple of weeks

Brettafett

One Too Many
Andy, as always, mouth-watering pics.
If I may offer some friendly input. When you post a pic, of anything, can you add the Contract name and details (egs... Roughwear 27552, current Seal VHH, mid brown knits, mid brown thread, Espresso lining)....?
It'll save having to answer a hundred bloody emails, asking the same...
Whats the ETA on your VHH? Thanks.

andyfalzon

Vendor
Sure, you 're right, can do that. Last known ETA of VHH Seal is November, we are waiting word of update from the tannery.

They all look the same. lol
Agree. Put the contract/hide info on the pics. The pics themselves are great, so just let folks know what they're looking at.

kojax

Practically Family
hello every one here at the fourm. i am wainting on my second bill kelso a-2 jacket. one thing i would like to say about andy he always answer your emails . i think he is a real good business man keep up the good work. i will look forward seeing my new jacket.

Lungomare

A-List Customer
hello every one here at the fourm. i am wainting on my second bill kelso a-2 jacket. one thing i would like to say about andy he always answer your emails . i think he is a real good business man keep up the good work. i will look forward seeing my new jacket.

Please show pics from your first BK - would be helpful to see how it is made.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Johannes

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I've tried to get Kojax to post pics for forever, as he has a pretty lovely jacket arsenal. But the man is firmly against it!

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Why don't you do like Insurrection do and post pics of completed jackets before they're sent off to customers? Works a treat for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou