Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BK Surrogate in Action!

marker2037

Practically Family
This is absolutely fantastic. You should post it over on the COW forum, those guys would love it, plus the fact you are an apparent stuntman who worked on the real film(s).

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
the turn up cuffs look indeed cool

This has saved my Walnut ELMC Californian (and me a lot of money), for me the sleeves were touch long, this gave me the idea to turn the cuffs up and I really like it!!

Thanks @Tommer45

Have you thought about uploading the older videos you made?...this was a lot of fun and I'd love to see the originals!

Tommer45

One of the Regulars
This is absolutely fantastic. You should post it over on the COW forum, those guys would love it, plus the fact you are an apparent stuntman who worked on the real film(s).
Too funny, man.. I was on the COW forum back in 2007 thru probably 2009 or so (after I had worked on the film). Through COW I found Wested and Adventurebilt and even Alden, but man I just couldn't take the arguments over there over petty stuff! I had to get out of there! I didn't even know it was still around. I think I posted some LaCarve over there too, but nobody really cared... guess Pierre wasn't screen accurate enough! They didn't even care that I've worked with Vic Armstrong and chatted about his days as Indy's double. Oh well.

This has saved my Walnut ELMC Californian (and me a lot of money), for me the sleeves were touch long, this gave me the idea to turn the cuffs up and I really like it!!

Have you thought about uploading the older videos you made?...this was a lot of fun and I'd love to see the originals!
Awesome, glad the cuff idea is working for you! I like the look.. it makes the cuffs a tad bit stiffer since the leather is doubled up, but once they break in it's all good. As for the older Pierre, you can just YouTube "Pierre LaCarve" and older videos should pop up. Or search my YouTube channel for the older vids. A couple of them are on there somewhere. (I actually might have two channels.. one from pre-Google days and then when Google acquire YouTube I might've made a second channel. Just search for Pierre and you'll find em both).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner