Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Hats on Bad Days?

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
If you see someone else in a black hat, do you go out of your way to be nice to them, or is blackhatness best left alone?

Do you think it's possible to find pure no-blackhatness?

Does this apply only to black hats, or are there varying shades or colors that relate to other moods - like angry sage, flustered powder blue, or sated pecan?

Would the world be a better place if there were no black hats, or are the black hats the release valves that keep the entire thing from blowing?

If you see a red door...

Chainsaw

Suspended
In regards to wearing black. If it's a cool, but sunny day it's good for keeping warm. If it's a hot day, something closer to white is more appropriate.

59Lark

Practically Family
mood no but occasion yes.`

I have never chose a hat for a mood, but occasion yes, i have a black biltmore that i wear for funerals and wedding similar occasions for some . I Never wear a flashy hat for working with amish, something plain and without feathers. I wear a black milano straw biltmore now but was lucky to find a factory second. This black and while business reminds me too much of early hollywood westerns. 59LARK:eek:fftopic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany