Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Blue Suede Shoes

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
These are my first pair of ebay shoes.
I like them, and they seem to be in good shape. The auction said they were '50s.
91ad_1_sbl.jpg

8b54_1_sbl.jpg

9316_1_sbl.jpg

8de5_1_sbl.jpg

9849_1_sbl.jpg

9a07_1_sbl.jpg

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Y'all Done Gurd

Dinerman said:
These are my first pair of ebay shoes.
I like them, and they seem to be in good shape. The auction said they were '50s.
91ad_1_sbl.jpg

8b54_1_sbl.jpg

9316_1_sbl.jpg

8de5_1_sbl.jpg

9849_1_sbl.jpg

9a07_1_sbl.jpg

I have the black version...1950s... and just to let y'all know... in summertime the livin' is easy with a pair of these on Down Under...

I happen to have a pair of blue suede shoes -- not all that old, I'd guess, but quite versatile. They're styled a lot like your generic white bucks, but they're a darkish blue and a bit fuzzier. I got 'em at a thrift store. Five bucks, as I recall.
Gotta like Dinerman's. Makes you wonder how long it has been since they saw regular use.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Just bought the brown/white version of the DMs

Any opinions from loungers? I think a change of laces is in order and maybe some leather punching?

or a change in the lacing gorge?

cookie

I'll Lock Up
High Arch

Dinerman said:
They came in today. I need to break them in to my foot, but they fit. Please pardon the socks.

IMG_3648.jpg

Looks like we have something in common! Those are nice! You'll need one size bigger laces.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24