Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borsalino Homburg 7,3/8-7¬? in poor shape cheap

drownman

New in Town
Hello all. A while ago I found a Borsalino homburg in a thrift shop for $16. It was it poor shape and a tad too big for me, so I didn't buy it. I passed by the same shop y-day, and it was still there. I am willing to buy it and ship it to someone who can do something with it. The outside band would probably need to be replaced due to dirt, or maybe it's cleanable.
The brim was not straight, and there are a dent on each side of the brim, as if the hat would have been wrapped with a band.

I estimate the size to somewhere around 7 and 3/8's or 7½.

No pics, but here is a video of it .

The hat is $16 and I guess the freight would be somewhere between $10 and $20, cheap posting. If anyone wants me to pick it up, let me know!

Victor

One of the Regulars
I like it and would love to get it from you but not sure about shipping to the USA zip 94904. if thats ok with you and you can give me a ship price let me know

drownman

New in Town
Hello, I am able to pick it up on monday. The freight cost would be somewhere around $31, I'm sorry for my optimism about the cost in my earlier post. Let me know if you still want me to buy it.

Best regards
/Sebastian

Victor

One of the Regulars
thanks for the kind offer but i think i will pass. perhaps another lounge member would like this hat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy