Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brass Tokyo CLINCH Original Monkey Boots US9.5 CN Last

Dansoldschool

One of the Regulars
With heavy heart I sell my Clinch Monkey boots. They are 0.5 too small. I normally wear US10 in CN and CN-S last. I wear several Yeagers, Jodhpurs, Gary, Mast Trainer and Engineers in US10.

CLINCH Monkey Boots made by Brass Shoe Co Tokyo.

CN Last
US9.5 Clinch 10.5

These are the original Monkey boots from some years ago. Clinch doesn’t make them anymore. These look more monkey boot than a Gary.

They are made of dark brown horsebutt leather with gorgeous marble tones.

Double leather sole with topy and nails. O’Sullivan heel.

I got them almost new and have worn them only 3-4 times. But they hurt my toes because of being a tick too small. Sole is in very good condition as can be seen on pics. The “profile” of the topy is still there. Some marks and normal signs of few wears as can also be seen on pic. One has on back a scratch.

Quality of leather and craftsmanship is outstanding on these.

With a double leather sole they have a more fine look than Gary.

Original Clinch box comes with them.

I ship worldwide from Germany in EU, except Russia and countries which cannot be reached by DHL.

Sold here a leather jacket and boots. You can grab them on eBay too for a higher price. My valuation is very good. Some people might know me from IG dan2oldschool.

I let them go for 1350€ plus shipping.

I accept PayPal F&F here. If you want to pay with normal PayPal please grab them on eBay.

Attachments

• IMG_8696.jpeg
    IMG_8696.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_8684.jpeg
    IMG_8684.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_8694.jpeg
    IMG_8694.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_8695.jpeg
    IMG_8695.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_8697.jpeg
    IMG_8697.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_8704.jpeg
    IMG_8704.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_8706.jpeg
    IMG_8706.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_8708.jpeg
    IMG_8708.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_8712.jpeg
    IMG_8712.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_8687.jpeg
    IMG_8687.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:

SLAB

A-List Customer
Hey D, if only they were a half size smaller; how do these compare to the Gary boots? Im wearing 9.5 US in Gary which is a bit large

Dansoldschool

One of the Regulars
Hey D, if only they were a half size smaller; how do these compare to the Gary boots? Im wearing 9.5 US in Gary which is a bit large
Hey C, I wear Gary in US10 and they fit snug at toes but comfortable. These Monkeys run smaller at toes in my opinion, even they are CN and not CN-S. I thought it could work, but does only for a short time. You won’t these in other sizes anymore. At least I never saw them except this pair which I tried.

charlieknie

New in Town
Hi, same question almost - how do they compare to the yaeger boots in rough out! I wear a size us9 / Clinch 10 there and they fit very nicely.

Also, I see you're not too far from where I'm based (Freiburg) - you won't be around here anytime soon I assume to try these on?

All the best,
Dennis

Dansoldschool

One of the Regulars
Hi, same question almost - how do they compare to the yaeger boots in rough out! I wear a size us9 / Clinch 10 there and they fit very nicely.

Also, I see you're not too far from where I'm based (Freiburg) - you won't be around here anytime soon I assume to try these on?

All the best,
Dennis
Hi Dennis
like I wrote you on eBay. My Roughout fit bigger than all my other Clinch boots. Specially the horsebutt Yeager are smaller than the Roughout model. If you have wider feet then you should size up 0.5 coming from your Roughout.
You also need this space at the toe part.

I could fit horsebutt engineers in us9.5 but struggle with these here. Even they are on same CN Classic narrow last.
Best
Daniel

LA23beswak

New in Town
Interested in trade? Clinch graham black. Us10. Gently used

Attachments

• IMG_0974.jpeg
    IMG_0974.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0971.jpeg
    IMG_0971.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 26