Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brave Star Double Black Selvedge Denim Jeans, size 32

Wardo1974

A-List Customer
I almost always order straight leg denim. I thought I'd try Regular Taper this time out; I wore them for an hour before deciding I really prefer straight leg.

So, they are 13.5 oz Japanese denim, double black with red selvedge ID, size 32 waist (measured across, more like 17"X2 = 34), 35" inseam for cuffing. Never washed, worn once briefly as I said.

$100 plus shipping. Definitely consider trades on other denim or leather pieces.

Attachments

• 20220806_182221.jpg
    20220806_182221.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 123

daw204

New in Town
Why didn’t you return these since they look brand new?
Also, I can’t tell what the difference is between these and the 14oz eternal blacks that I got last year other than the price increase

Wardo1974

A-List Customer
I wore them for an hour thinking I'd keep them...long enough to crease the knees and hips. I should have made up my mind sooner, as I couldn't return them.

These actually are the Eternal Blacks. By the time I realized I wanted True Straight instead they were sold out.

daw204

New in Town
Gotcha. Yea I wish I got a roomier cut myself. I have the slim tapered version and they haven’t really stretched much with regular wear. Good luck with the sale

Wardo1974

A-List Customer
Bump, $80 plus shipping. Fantastic denim here, get it for a nice discount over new!

Or as mentioned, trades. Other denim - jeans, jackets. Boots - try me.

Wardo1974

A-List Customer
Yeah...I wore them just long enough so I couldn't return them and they cost twice as much as I'm asking now.

Wardo1974

A-List Customer
I'd snag them, but I already have several pairs of BS in black. I can't beleive these haven't moved, that's a fantastic value and will make someone very happy. Better luck, Wardo!
I think I have 12 pairs of BS jeans? Plus three jackets. I'm a huge fan. Ironically I wair an extremely faded pair of 21.5 oz BS heavies almost all the time when I should be developing fades on the other pairs. But this one pair is so soft inside now!

Wardo1974

A-List Customer
I agree. I keep finding reasons to get more. "Well, my denim jacket is a heavyweight, maybe I should get this light one for warmer weather just in case. And also a black one..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk