Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bretron “yard” sale round 2: Real McCoy, Red Wing, LVC, WH Ranch, Rising Sun

bretron

Call Me a Cab
ok, here’s the next round. All sales include CONUS shipping and are exclusive of Paypal fees (if applicable). Intl possible via USPS Priority Intl, which won’t be cheap but not as expensive as EMS.

First up, offered at $125- Redwing x J Crew chocolate roughout boots model 4573, resoled with Vibram 2060, sz 9.5D. Well worn, but really great boots still, and long sold out. They were resoled a few years ago by the previous owner. I’ve worn em here and there, but they still got plenty of mileage ahead of em. Fit is same as RW moc toes, and similar boots. I’m a 10D on a Brannock for reference.

Second up, offered at $80 - LVC 1947 Big E 501 jeans, sz 34x34. These are the iconic cut Levi’s, and some of the last to be produced in the US with US-made denim. If I recall, the denim is/was sold as about a 14oz but I think 12-13 oz is more accurate. Nice classic but slim cut. Well worn, as pictured but plenty of miles left to go. Freshly washed and will accordingly stretch out. Current measurements are:
Waist 17.5
Rise 11.5
Inseam 34
Hem 8.25

Third up, also offered at $85- WH Ranch Dungarees R1901 Icon Fit jeans, sz 33. These are made in the US, modeled after the Lee cowboy jeans, using about a 12oz left hand half-selvage twill denim (google the originals ;) ). They feature a triple needle inseam stitching, and copper riveted stress points. Mid to high rise. They’re tagged sz 33 but they fit much closer to a 34. They’re also freshly washed but will stretch out in waist, I assure you. Only issue worth noting from my perspective is that one of the riveted buttons is beginning to separate at the back, as pictured. However, at the moment it’s just cosmetic. Current measurements are:
Waist 17
Rise 12
Inseam 31.5
Hem 8.5

Fourth up, offered at $125- Rising Sun double front carpenter dungarees. These are very special indeed. One of only a couple pairs made. And manufactured here in the US under the original RS ownership. They could probably use a wash, but I’ll leave that up to the next owner. If they don’t sell, I’m honestly ok with that as I’ll (and you’ll) never find these again. Tagged 32x34, but fit differently. Current measurements are:
Waist: 17.5
Rise: 13
Inseam 31
Hem: 9.75

Fifth and final up, and offered at $90- Real McCoy’s Joe McCoy Ballpark sweatshirt. This is a nice heavyweight zip up hoodie, made in Japan using loopwheeled stitch construction, just like the good ole days. In great condition and freshly washed. Tagged large but fits closer to modern medium.

Pics are here:
https://imgur.com/gallery/JpVgDfs

bretron

Call Me a Cab
RWs dropped to $105

WH jeans dropped to $75

RMC sweat dropped to $80

Rising Sun trousers dropped to $115

EDIT- more drops

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
More drops per above. I also have a sz large IH striped long sleeve (blue and black), Hollows Leather belt sz 38, and an old thin ribbon fedora sz 7 5/8 im thinking of unloading as well ;)

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Hey Bret, I might be interested in a belt, please PM me with more details/some photos of it.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
RWs dropped to $90.... great kick-around boots!!!

WH Ranch Jeans sold

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Hoodie and long sleeved shirt both sold. Belt, trousers and boots still available!

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Sunday bump. Rising sun trousers, Red Wing boots and Hollows belt still available

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Bump!

Rising Sun dropped to $100. RWs and Hollows still available at last posted price.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Boots $75
Trousers at $80
Belt at $35

Any lower and I’m keeping this stuff lol

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Trousers sold. Boots on auction but I’m still open to sell here if someone actually wants them. Which apparently nobody does lol

Happy Saturday folks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto