Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bucket Head questions

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Hello bigdumbhick! I've got a bucket-head just like you, mine is like a coal bucket though! 24 1/2"! I have 2 Campdrafts, both from Hats Direct, one regular, one deluxe, both size 62, and they both fit well. That was the size they advised me to purchase and they were right. In fact they were just a tad loose, which is what you want with a new hat. They both have shrunk to fit quite nicely. As all these very knowledgeable Loungers have said, leave the wools alone. They'll disappoint you when they turn into a shriveled up mess. My one wool hat did. Never to return! You'll love the Campdraft!

There is a Goorin shop in my city and only go in once in very long whiles.....It always seemed to me their hats are large on price and short on quality. Throwaway hats in my opinion. Right now if I owned US $ I would be stocking up on Akubras. The price to quality ratio is incredible. My new CD is on route and due next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner