Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buying A2....

genie

New in Town
Exactly :))) It is sunny day down here but I am inclined to keep wearing my A-2 until I start boiling from inside :))))))

Harp

I'll Lock Up
A2

Gene:
Congrats on the A2....:)
P.S. The Flight Suits A2 we talked about earlier was sold just
after my last pm, but appreciate your interest. Enjoy your new
A2 in the hot sun down there!

genie

New in Town
I planned to get the pictures taken last night but the camera had flat batteries - will do it today.

Well, I was about to sleep wearing the jacket - the only one who complained was my wife who said that it was either her or the jacket in one bed :)))))))))))) Since I knew her longer I put the jacket away :)))))))

silhouette53

One of the Regulars
genie said:
I planned to get the pictures taken last night but the camera had flat batteries - will do it today.

Well, I was about to sleep wearing the jacket - the only one who complained was my wife who said that it was either her or the jacket in one bed :)))))))))))) Since I knew her longer I put the jacket away :)))))))

Wives can be very unreasonable at times - they just don't understand ...... mine is unable to understand why I should even be thinking about buying another Aero when I have two already !! its hardly a collection after all !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart