Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buzz Rickson B-10 Jacket/ Trade for Tanker

cbrunt

One of the Regulars
Hi Gang,

Have a used but excellent Buzz Rickson B-10, size 44".

Great jacket and really warm but just not my favorite- mostly I don't care for the pockets. I like having hand-warmer pockets.

So, I'd want to trade for a used Tanker jacket. Reputable maker please, size 44". Can post picks if anyone is interested in the trade.

Maybe I'll get lucky and some one is interested [huh] Or off to eBay eventually!!

Thanks, Clint

cbrunt

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the interest guys! I'll post images/measurements tonight after work!

Clint
PS: Paddy, thanks for the heads-up! Created an account just now.

cbrunt

One of the Regulars
Hi Gang,

Attached are the images. I'll get my cloth tape measure and get measurements a little later. The jacket is in excellent shape. However, I pulled it out of the closet and noticed thebutton for the left front pocket flap was MIA somewhere over Berlin.. Have no idea when or where...:eusa_doh:
(right pocket is simply unbuttoned)

s3eedz.jpg

2yo314o.jpg

2im13pw.jpg

33a3seg.jpg

eapjq9.jpg

Jacket missing button, I would accept $195 if anyone was interested in outright purchase. But would enjoy more the trade!

Clint

High Iron

New in Town
I'll take it if the measurements "measure up". Yeah, I know bad joke. I'm normally a 46/48 in the A-2 category but have heard B-10s run a little larger.

cbrunt

One of the Regulars
Measurements

Ok folks, here are the measurements!

Jacket laid flat and zipped:

Under arm, straigh across 24"
Shoulders seam across, rear 19.5"
Jacket length from collar, front 25.5"
Jacket length from collar, rear 24"
sleeve, from nape of neck 34"

High Iron, its your's if it measures up...!

Clint

cbrunt

One of the Regulars
The length does include the knits... One thing I've read about the original B10 was that being used (in theory) with the matching overalls, the jacket was cut shorter per-size than normal. But even "back then" many complained about the lenght.

So I think Buzz copied that quirk too... If that length is too short and you can't use the jacket, no worries.

Clint

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo