Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buzz Rickson inquiry..

Doug C

Practically Family
Well prices in English, is what I meant.. and are there any US reps for their products?

Doug C

Nick Charles

Practically Family
go currency says this is how much that jacket is.

123900 Japanese Yen(s) = 1053.66 US Dollar(s)
1 USD = 117.59 JPY
1 JPY = 0.00850412 USD

greyhound68

A-List Customer
Doug,
I own a BR A2 best repro I ever bought. I got the Rough wear model 23380. Got it off ebay for 729 which included shipping. If you watch you will see BR A2s on there for much less than the retail price. There were a couple on just about a month ago. Just be sure of your size before you get one.
This web site has sizes you have to translate the page using google.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/br80103/

The Bronco hide is a very grainy hide that rubs off with wear and leaves a beautiful patina. I think the price for the two jackets I saw last month was 790. Believe me it is worth waiting for.

John Lever

One Too Many
I have just bought an A1 and a B2. Both are truly beautiful jackets.
The A1 is veg. dyed aniline Bronco h/h with amazing grain. It has scars and wrinkles that give it loads of character. Attention to details means buffalo horn buttons and black anodised brass snaps.
The B2 is again veg. dyed aniline h/h. Although it is 3 oz. leather it is quite soft and maleable to the touch. It has a hookless zip with a box type cup similar to Irvin jackets. The collar is big but not too big. The moquette lining is as warm as sheepskin.
These are very good repros but they are very expensive for us outside of Japan particularly as I live in the UK. They are well worth it IMO. The little details make all the difference.
John

greyhound68

A-List Customer
Here you go pics of the Bronco hide BR A2 Roughwear 23380 model.

120691722.jpg

120691733.jpg

buzz_frt38.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo