Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAL, vintage 50L with custom mutton collar. 25" PtoP

MotionDesign

One of the Regulars
I purchased this CAL few years ago, I am not sure about the decade it was made, perhaps 70's? It's in excellent condition, almost still unbroken. I had a custom mutton collar made but never really worn the jacket. I realized I prefer more broken in, aged look. This one still looks brand new. The leather is stout but soft, around 1.7 to 1.8mm, all zippers in perfect condition. Measurement pictures to follow but there is 50L penned inside the breast pocket.

Asking $800 shipped within the USA.

IMG_1798.jpg
IMG_1799.jpg
IMG_1800.jpg
IMG_1801.jpg
IMG_1802.jpg
IMG_1803.jpg
IMG_1804.jpg
IMG_1805.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
I purchased this CAL few years ago, I am not sure about the decade it was made, perhaps 70's? It's in excellent condition, almost still unbroken. I had a custom mutton collar made but never really worn the jacket. I realized I prefer more broken in, aged look. This one still looks brand new. The leather is stout but soft, around 1.7 to 1.8mm, all zippers in perfect condition. Measurement pictures to follow but there is 50L penned inside the breast pocket.

Asking $800 shipped within the USA.

View attachment 616711 View attachment 616712 View attachment 616713 View attachment 616714 View attachment 616715 View attachment 616716 View attachment 616717 View attachment 616718
How much does a Hoss of a jacket like this weigh? Just curious:)

steve u

A-List Customer
MD,
You've had my head spinning since posting .
Nice looking jacket!
Does it have the fur strips at the end of the sleeves?

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
Sold to a member. Thank you everyone for the kind words, support and guidance.
Dam, I added a dozen eggs and two cans of Pringles to my daily intake and started lifting heavy again in an ernest attempt to go up two or three sizes just so I could have a shot at fitting this jacket before someone else snagged it:(. I curse my slow gains at my age:) I'm glad it sold for you:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8panelnewsboy