Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Canvas Chore Coats and Jackets - LC King / Carhartt

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Hey all,

Between losing weight and generally overdoing it, I have ended up with too many nice Canvas Coats and Jackets. The LC King Coat is USA made and unlined. The Carhartts are imported and lined. Please pay careful attention to the measurements and compare to a Jacket or coat that you have. These are all in like new or excellent condition, being worn to and from the office, not for manual labor. No smells, stains, stored in my non-smoking pet-free home.

In workwear tradition, all of these run large compared to their tagged sizes. The LC King coats are a size "Medium Tall" but they will fit more like a Large Tall. The Carhartt Chore Coat is a Large Tall, but is easily an XL Tall. The Hooded Carhartt Jacket is a Large and fits like a roomy large.

Please message me with any questions - PayPal is best for payment, and I will work with you to get the cheapest shipping I can - should be no more than $15.

LC King Hickory Stripe Chore Coat - Medium Tall (fits like Large Tall)

$100

$50
  • Imported
  • Quilted lining in body and sleeves
  • Like New condition
  • Inside pocket

Last edited:

jimmer_5

Practically Family

Sonero

Practically Family
I have ordered from LC King/ Pointer Brand maybe twice and both times I found their fit to be extremely odd. Like no other workwear line I have tried. Too bad since they have nice things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB