Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Car Coats.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the love guys. You're all aces in my book. I don't know about you guys but I feel "different" in leather. I like the feel of it, the texture, I feel confident as hell in bad assed leather. Man I don't drink but I sound drunk. Thanks again for the support.

Worf

leopardstyle

One of the Regulars
Worf, I completely agree. There's just something about wearing leather. I've asked myself why I love it so much, but I just know that it feels good and I'm going with it.

Fifty150

One Too Many
You're the first guy I've met here that "gets" why we wore leather back in the day... protection from the errant blade or bottle and to look cool.

Yeah......I can still hear the Shaft soundtrack playing in the background.

Remember when a leather coat was like a status symbol?

Don Tomaso

A-List Customer
The "Ash" is quite cool, the M Julian not so. It might be the fit.
I would think that Aero makes coates like these, like the Hercules, LHB, Cheyenne, or Teamster. And as they make to measure, the size should be no problem.
Wearing leather makes me feel very cool and in control. Must come from the times when successful hunters ripped the skin from their prey to wear it.:D

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
Yep leather rocks and is sooooooo hard wearing, here's my 'reefer' 'peacoat', 'carcoat', 'barnstormer' call it what you will,I got it last year and it's got better with age and has been on my back virtually all through the winter
4vom89.jpg
sorry for crap photo
and here's me wearing it on Christmas eve at my brothers holding his Xmas present to himself!
1zbdxd0.jpg

JohnnyLoco

Familiar Face
Thanks for the love guys. You're all aces in my book. I don't know about you guys but I feel "different" in leather. I like the feel of it, the texture, I feel confident as hell in bad assed leather. Man I don't drink but I sound drunk. Thanks again for the support.

Worf

You know, I never felt that way until I starting wearing vintage, well-made and snug-fitting leather. You just have the feeling that you have on armor or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot