Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Car Dealer ads & Images

BORNTOOLATE

New in Town
Near by me, there's an old dealership that's now an antique mall. I think it was a chrysler dealer and probably built in the 40s or so. I love to walk through and see the old offices where the heart pine tongue and groove paneling still remains. Out in the old garages are the beautiful curved-roof steel trusses. All the old air lines and water lines are still there and usually hidden by an antique booth. Until a tornado hit a couple of years ago, they still had the large-radius curved glass at the corners of the showroom front. At least the building is still there.

troyN

New in Town
Not everyone is lucky to get a good car deals. So, I want to share my source in getting a car. You will find the very best bargains by going to this great site I came across. It has the best dealerships in places all over the country, and you can easily find that specific car you are trying to find. You will get the best truck purchasing experience possible from Scion Atlanta GA.

I am just old enough to remember when dealerships were shops in town with maybe seven or eight cars "on the floor" and the rest were a few blocks or miles away "on the lot" (a fenced in piece of property in a less expensive part of town where they had their inventory). It's not right or wrong - and probably is more efficient or it wouldn't be the dominant model - but the behemoth new auto supermarkets turn me off.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy