Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cassina LC7 Chairs in Melbourne

Graemsay

Practically Family
I hope that I'm not breaking any rules by posting this, as I'm not associated with the company.

The Space furniture store on Church Street in Melbourne currently has a pair of Cassina LC7 armchairs for sale. They are upholstered in a cream canvas, with matt black legs, and look like the one on the left.

12138680402_cassina-dining-chair.JPG

The reason that I'm posting this is that they price for each chair is $580 (around $500 US, £350 UK), down from $2800 which makes them a complete steal to the point that it would be worth shipping them overseas.

I have a pair back home in the UK (albeit in leather), and they're beautifully made. If I didn't already own some, I'd be very tempted.

Incidentally, they were designed by the French architect Le Corbusier in 1928, fitting them into the golden age nicely. (So if I'm breaking rules, at least I'm not off topic. lol) They still look modern over 80 years on too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo