Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Catch and Release) Buzz Rickson William Gibson G1 size 44

jbartonjennings

Familiar Face

Attachments

• G1front.jpeg
    G1front.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 253
  • G1back.jpeg
    G1back.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 258
  • G1rightside.jpeg
    G1rightside.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 227
  • G1left.jpeg
    G1left.jpeg
    281 KB · Views: 249

Observe

Practically Family
Man, that hide looks absolutely incredible. I had a Schott G1 and sold it, but this one's on a whole other level. Think I'm set on jackets for now though, GLWS.

jbartonjennings

Familiar Face
UPDATED MEASUREMENTS:

Hi all. I made a mistake reposting the original post with incorrect measurements. Before I purchased the jacket, I asked for clarification on the jacket measurements, and the previous owner amended his original measurements. Unfortunately, when I republished the original post, I republished the inaccurate measurements. Here are the actual measurements:

pit to pit: 24.25"
shoulders: 19.5"
back length: 26"
sleeve length: 26.75"

still $725 shipped within the US

thanks!

TacAirlift

New in Town
UPDATED MEASUREMENTS:

Hi all. I made a mistake reposting the original post with incorrect measurements. Before I purchased the jacket, I asked for clarification on the jacket measurements, and the previous owner amended his original measurements. Unfortunately, when I republished the original post, I republished the inaccurate measurements. Here are the actual measurements:

pit to pit: 24.25"
shoulders: 19.5"
back length: 26"
sleeve length: 26.75"

still $725 shipped within the US

thanks!
PM sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot