Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Catch and release deal on Wrangler and Schott jackets

Rtandres

New in Town
Up first is what I believe to be an 80’s era Wrangler Wrange coat. This is a tight fit largely on account of the insanely thick Sherpa. Honest to God it’s 3” thick and dense as Hell. I’ve never worn Sherpa this thick. It’s almost laughable compared to the paltry crap put in jackets these days. Please take that into account when looking at the measurements. I can only get this one on with a tee. Sleeves have a light quilted nylon liner. It is tagged a medium, I’d call it a tight medium. The jacket is pristine, clean and ready to wear. Made in the USA.
$100 shipped conus PPFF

IMG_6930.jpg

IMG_6926.jpg
IMG_6927.jpg
IMG_6928.jpg
IMG_6929.jpg
IMG_6930.jpg

Schott Rancher type III. Some wear on the liner near the waist buckles, otherwise it’s as good as gold. I just can’t do this length and the sleeves are bit short for me. Thick heavy suede. Collar is perfect.
$150 Shipped conus PPFF

IMG_6945.jpg

IMG_6948.jpg

IMG_6949.jpg

IMG_6950.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6947.jpg
    IMG_6947.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 67

benbull

New in Town
@Rtadres is a great seller. Jacket shipped the day after we struck a deal. I received the jacket and it fits pretty well. Believe it or not, the sleeves are actually 1/2 inch too long on me! Back length is perfect. I'll post a fit picture later when I get a minute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner