Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

check out these home cinemas...wow

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Gah. They thought of the same idea. The Batcave. :eusa_doh:

But mine has an infinite abyss surrounding it.....Talk during the movie, and you're thrown overboard, falling forever!

BORNTOOLATE

New in Town
Parade House/Titanic Theater

I was excited to see the Titanic theater. Here's the home that houses it. It's kinda special to me, because I'm the one who designed the plans for it. For the record, I created the space for that theater. Not the theater itself. It had an amazing feel to it. In the third picture, I'm the one in the Panama Gambler. I'm holding my daughters hand and I can claim the other two kids on the lawn as well. Wow, it was such a warm, pretty day.

Halloweenandparadehouse046.jpg

Halloweenandparadehouse030.jpg

Halloweenandparadehouse016.jpg

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Prediction

I predict that within 15 to 20 years the trends will have moved in another direction, and there will be lots of houses where these wonderful but grossly excessive creations will be getting yanked apart and trashed. Be ready for great bargains in recycled home theater components!
That said (a phrase FREQUENTLY used in FL posts) if I had the space I'd LOVE a set up like these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy