Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CIANO Farmer Custom-Sized 18oz Chino Khaki - Review

MET

A-List Customer
I have placed an order on 30th september and I'm still waiting. Has anyone else waited so long?

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Email them. They're pretty good about replying to emails. They also seem to be a bit disorganized. I received a second identical pair to my original order a couple weeks ago that they sent out because they thought my original order had been lost. I emailed them and got them returned back but they do seem to be having trouble keeping track of everything.

wdw

One Too Many
I have his Wabash, 23oz black and Blood Red jeans. I'd say they're very well made, and at very reasonable prices. I'd buy again if he had more choice of denim and much reduced waiting times.

MET

A-List Customer
Email them. They're pretty good about replying to emails. They also seem to be a bit disorganized. I received a second identical pair to my original order a couple weeks ago that they sent out because they thought my original order had been lost. I emailed them and got them returned back but they do seem to be having trouble keeping track of everything.

They are solid sellers and also helpful. I emailed them. They made me another pair in place of which was not delivered yet. Shipped on march 28 and delivered on april 5 (From the usa to turkey). Highly recommended seller.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just got in a second pair of 18 oz. chinos. These are in olive and I ordered a size larger (38 this time, 36 last time) as the last pair fits a bit too tight. These are the slim fit. I think if I order another pair I'll try the regular fit because the rise on these and the last pair is a bit short. I ordered these in June so it took about 4 months for them to arrive.

F7dOYKqh.jpg
wed6cN3h.jpg
IxYG8SXh.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy