Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style Magazine?

Shanghailander

One of the Regulars
I subscribed to Classic Style Magazine in early January, but have yet to see the inaugural issue.

What gives? Has it been mailed out yet?

Greg

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Shanghailander said:
I subscribed to Classic Style Magazine in early January, but have yet to see the inaugural issue.

What gives? Has it been mailed out yet?

Greg

May I humbly suggest that you use the following webpage to contact the magazine directly?

http://classicstylemag.com/contact.html

That should fix any issues way faster then getting 100 Fedora Lounge members speculation on what happened to your issue.......since speculation won't fix it at all. ;)

vonwotan

Practically Family
My two cents - I was told that new subscriptions from January would be shipped this week and should arrive next week. I sent mine on January 12.

Chanfan

A-List Customer
Admittedly I also subscribed a while ago, and have been impatiently awaiting the first issue. It's been tempting to just go pick one up.

Chanfan

A-List Customer
I got back from a trip to Atlanta, and had resolved to follow my thought to go pick one up. I almost stopped on the way home from the airport to do so!

Of course, guess what was waiting for me when I got home!

Now I want another issue.

Nic Charles

Familiar Face
Classic Style Mag

Folks,

I don't know who put me on their list, but I just received my free copy of "Classic Style" magazine. Holy Cow! what a good mag! Fedora Lounge is one of the advertisers, but the articles are great, and the advertisers are right down our alley! It is a truly slick publication and worth subscribing to for four issues a year at $16.95. I gets my approval!

Nic

Nic Charles

Familiar Face
Classic Style Mag

Well, the mystery is solved. A good friend bought Nora and I a subscription and phoned me last night to see if I started getting It. I'm glad I found out, since I was about to send in money for a subscrition!

renor27

One of the Regulars
Mine arrived in the post on Friday

Was nice to come home from along day @ work and find my copy waiting for me.
Must say nicely put together,
( I know this is not going to sit well with some )
but what is going on with pages 78-80. Love the photos of folks in vintage and fedoras but the red eye in many of the photos :eek: . Come on that is a very easy fix with Photoshop.
Found this to be a real let down the rest of the Magazine is so well put together yet those pages take away from the first isssue.
David

Steven180

One of the Regulars
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Could someone provide some timely information on this magazine for this thread?

I have searched for a periodical with this name in Google and only found a website "'In' Classic Style" online magazine.

Is this the same journal (don't believe so)? Worthwhile in information, articles, etc? Any further insight, opinions, or updates?

Thanks,
M.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy