Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clevispin Helps Your Outfits

clevispin

One of the Regulars
At this time I will be evaluating trouser breaks only.

BRING IT ON LADDIES!!!

m

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
clevispin said:
At this time I will be evaluating trouser breaks only.
But that's one of the few areas of fit which is entirely a matter of personal preference.[huh]

Richard Warren

Practically Family
I'm sure I could use your help, but I seem to be having some difficulty reaching down and photographing my ankles without the cuffs lifting up, eliminating the break entirely. Any recommendations on a really, really small tripod?

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
these are broken. please evaluate.
f7177163c833dff4b38fc8d2872f1ec6.jpg

:D

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Actually, I know a group who could use your help. I've been to the New York Gilbert and Sullivan Players' annual New Year's Eve Gala several years running now, and I must say, they put on a great show, a great show indeed, but their outfits (the men I mean, of course) are all over the map. Some "tuxedos" that look more like Dr Dentons. Some tail coats with maroon bow ties and vests, and all manner of banged up black loafers and hush puppies on their feet. And trousers with about a foot of extra fabric bunched up at the ankles. A sorry sight. Just close your eyes and enjoy the singing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo