Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clinch Black Overdyed Horsebutt Yeager Boots CN-S Clinch 11/US 10

joe_moreland_

New in Town
Hi all,
I have a beautiful new pair of Clinch Black Overdyed Horsebutt Yeager Boots on the CN-S last in Clinch 11/US 10 for sale. I took a chance on the size because they are so very hard to find actually in stock but sadly they are a half size too small. I am listing their condition as new because they have only about 3 hours of wear on them inside my home only. It took about that long for me to accept the hard truth that they are too small. Clinch does still actually have another pair of these boots in this size in stock at their retail price of $1915.00 but I'm offering my pair for $1800 WITH conus shipping included - PayPal F&F only please. I've attached multiple high res pics of the boots but I am happy to provide any additional angles or information so don't hesitate to ask. I'm admittedly new to the Lounge, don't know what took me so long, but I do have a 5-star history of sales on Grailed fwiw.

Thanks,
Joe
Clinch Black Overdyed Horsebutt Yeager Boots 1.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Horsebutt Yeager Boots 2.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Horsebutt Yeager Boots 3.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Horsebutt Yeager Boots 4.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Horsebutt Yeager Boots 5.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Horsebutt Yeager Boots 6.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Horsebutt Yeager Boots 7.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Horsebutt Yeager Boots 8.jpg

Last edited:

joe_moreland_

New in Town
Beautiful boots. What's your brannock size / size you take in Nikes, vans, etc.
My brannock is a full 10.5C with average weight wool socks on. Unfortunately I haven't worn Nike's in so long that I don't remember what the last size I wore was and I've never tried Vans. I can say though that I wear US 11 in New Balance; US 9.5 in the Clinch CN Wide last, Viber 2030 and 310 lasts, White's Boots MP and 55 lasts, Nicks 55 last, Attractions Lot 444 last, John Lofgren 110 last, and the Red Wing 8 and 45 lasts; and US 10 in the Allen Edmonds 65 last. My feet also measure 28cm or 11" on tracings with average weight wool socks on. Hopefully something in there might be beneficial but I can stop by a shoe store to try on a pair of Nikes if need be.

Also, to add a little more context to the original post, I could wear these boots. The width is snug but fine and the right instep is a little tight but it would relax with wear. I prefer more free space in front of my toes though, which is why I want to size up a half. Other 10.5C people out there might be absolutely fine with how these fit.

Last edited:

joe_moreland_

New in Town
Available.

New in Clinch box with only approximately 3 hours of try-on time done indoors on ceramic tile flooring.

$1700 + CONUS shipping (originally purchased from Brass Shoe Co for $1,946 with shipping)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk