Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clinch Black Overdyed Latigo Engineer Boots CN Last US9.5

joe_moreland_

New in Town
Hi all,
I have a pair of Clinch Black Overdyed Latigo Engineers CN Last US9H for sale. I purchased them as a gift but unfortunately after being worn on three occasions for a few hours each time and only inside, the hard realization set in that they were too small. According to the owner of a Clinch stockist that I chat with from time to time, Matsuura-san selected this Wickett & Craig Latigo leather for its ability to quickly age in appearance to a vintage pair of engineer boots with roles and micro creases forming with the first wear. The leather is thick supple and beautiful, especially with how quickly it begins to develop character. The boots are in near mint condition with the only signs of wear showing on the vamps and the shafts and no wear on the outsoles as evidenced by the outsole stitching being in perfect condition. Clinch has offered these more infrequently as of late for whatever reason, so they're hard to get, even more so on the CN last. My sizing advice for these boots based on my own US10 pair and from trying these on is a half size down from brannock, so they would fit brannock 10C and 10D people with moderate to low insteps and volume with no problem. The have a beautifully contoured narrow design that wraps around the foot with good arch support. The insoles measure 11.5" in length, the same as my CN Wide US9H engineers, and their width at the widest point of the toe boxes is also the same as my CN Wide US9H engineers but they taper more from the widest point to the end of the toe box, which is why I couldn't wear them, and the insteps are slightly lower. Their total retail price when I purchased them from the European stockist was $1950. Asking $1600 CONUS shipping and original boot box included. Feel free to reply with any questions or if you'd like additional pics.

Thanks,
Joe

Clinch Black Overdyed Engineer Boots 0.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Engineer Boots 2.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Engineer Boots 3.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Engineer Boots 4.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Engineer Boots 5.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Engineer Boots 6.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Engineer Boots 7.jpg
Clinch Black Overdyed Engineer Boots 8.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads