Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clinch Engineer Boots Natural Latigo Size 8

Silverwolf

New in Town
Up for sale is a pair of Clinch engineer boots in a US size 8. These are in natural latigo leather which is harder to come by now. They're built on the narrow poc toe last. I was told wrong info about how they'd fit, and these run narrow. They seem to fit about true to brannock for someone who's an 8, or maybe a very narrow 8.5. I usually wear an 8 in most boots and these are about a half size too small for me, so they'd proably work best for someone who wears a 7.5 in most boot brands.

I tried to stretch them but they didn't budge at all. The latigo leather is incredibly thick and the boots are built like battle tanks. There's a bit of discoloration as shown in the picutres, including some inside the right boot. None of it affects the integrity of the leather.

The original box is also included. (tag is slightly smudged from a leather oil I had stored above it)

Price is $650 plus shipping to CONUS via PayPal FF.

I'd be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Attachments

• cl 1.JPG
    cl 1.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
  • cl 2.JPG
    cl 2.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 118
  • cl 3.JPG
    cl 3.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
  • cl 4.JPG
    cl 4.JPG