Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clutch Magazine "Look Good in Leather" v.13

Ishmael

Practically Family
All the leather outerwear fans out there will be very interested in the newest edition of Clutch Magazine (v.13). Under the theme of "Look Good in Leather", this volume features a wide array of vintage and currently in production leather outerwear. While it's all in Japanese, there are a lot of great pics of some fantastic leather wear.

2_2_zps1d9e9f6b.jpg

3_zps3e8a379c.jpg

http://blog.sideriver.com/clutch/2013/02/clutch-magazine-vol13.html

majormajor

One Too Many
Looks good, Ishmael.

I'd order a copy, but those Japanese language sites are just impenetrable to me:eeek:;)

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Looks good, Ishmael.

I'd order a copy, but those Japanese language sites are just impenetrable to me:eeek:;)
Why not have a go at Google Translate or something like that. It may help if the basics are there, you just cut from the Japanese site and paste to the translator. Some translations come out looking a bit odd but if you persevere you will probably get there in the end.
I used it to contact a Japanese video/game store for a special edition game only released in Japan And I got it in the end. Questions [to them]need to be short, basic and spelt 100% correct.
J

majormajor

One Too Many
Why not have a go at Google Translate or something like that. It may help if the basics are there, you just cut from the Japanese site and paste to the translator. Some translations come out looking a bit odd but if you persevere you will probably get there in the end.
I used it to contact a Japanese video/game store for a special edition game only released in Japan And I got it in the end. Questions [to them]need to be short, basic and spelt 100% correct.
J

Hi John. Yes I could do that. In fact I do use it, and get some hilarious results.

However, when in comes to "terms & conditions" pages, I want things to be fairly concise and understandable.

Many web pages, these days, are multilanguage. It reflects the site owners desire to be international in their outlook.

The Japanese sites really only address their local market (even to the extent of only producing small sizes to suit the locals!), and that is their perogative, so I leave them alone.

The few things I have got from Japan, I got through the kind services of a proxy buyer;)

Plumbline

One Too Many
Is it me or is that jacket a mashing together of military flight jacket - Hockey Jacket - Motorcycle Jacket and Cafe Racer ..... it's one Fugly jacket IMHO :( ....... very brave or very stupid ... either way it's very something !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR