Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cocktails of LA?

dakotanorth

Practically Family
I've been curious to know, has anyone hit the Edison Cocktail Lounge in LA? I read through about 2 dozen reviews online- they were all over the map. It looks like the place is stunning, but is the crowd.... appropriate? I'm aiming for a Saturday night, ideally.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I went there with Deckard, Mike, and Lady Day last Friday, and the crowd was so-so. Gorgeous space. I went on a Wednesday and it was a lot more empty. But who cares about the crowd really? It's worth going just for the atmosphere.

FStephenMasek

One of the Regulars
I plan to go sometime - the old machiney should be very interesting, and it looks like a well-designed place. The problem is that we are usually in LA for work and wearing jeans, so we will probably have to plan ahead, not just drop in. Traffic has gotten so bad that we no longer go to LA for concerts or anything other than work (we live in south Orange County).

They do have a discount deal on Thursdays from 5:00pm to 7:00pm, and live music resumed this month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy