Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cole Haan boot question.

29 toter

New in Town
Can anyone speak to the quality of Cole Haan boots? Sizing? I found some Cole Haan cap toe boots on ebay and am interested but not sure if I shoud place a bid and gamble on quality. If anyone has any thoughts, I would welcome comments.

Thanks in advance.

Flipped Lid

One of the Regulars
I have a pair of Cole-Haan loafers that are nearly ten years old and look as good as the day they were new. C-H is not Aldens, but they make a quality shoe. In the shoe hierarchy, I'd rate them as one step below Allen Edmonds. I hope that is helpful.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
In the shoe hierarchy, I'd rate them as one step below Allen Edmonds. .
It depends on the era......

EGCTB%20(11).JPG

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
I have a new pair of Cole Haans, basically just broken in so I can't speak to longevity, but they fit well, feel great and seem solidly constructed. They work well with my modern and vintage-style suits.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I just picked up a very spiff pair of Cole- Haan white bucks, and I'm kicking myself for not discovering them sooner. They fit very nicely on my odd shaped narrow flat feet, and they seem to be wearing quite well. My next shoes will in all likelihood be Cole-Haans.

laotou

One of the Regulars
I picked up a pair three months back and they are a very nice boot.
Well made, good fit, great look.
They are worth every penny.
(I only shop thrift stores, they cost $5 NWOT , but they ARE nice.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner