Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Collection thread for pictures of our jackets copied from various manufacturers.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Collection thread for pictures of our jackets copied from various manufacturers.
I'll open with this one from @Marc mndt:
93C7FA40-8C34-4046-9B51-0583E4E211C2.jpeg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Just wow!

I wasn´t aware of that. I put it down as not giving that a single thought, but I do feel a very little bit naive too.

Edward

Bartender
Sadly all too common. It's been a thing for years in some parts of the world you can walk into a tailor and they will show you the designer-name catalogues and offer to copy the suit for you - with variable results. The big problem with that model going online is how easy it now is for them to give the impression that photos they have harvested from sites like this one are their products; completely dishonest. It's come up in the past round here (about a decade ago there was a site in, I think, Pakistan claiming photos they'd lifted from TFL of me in a Lost Worlds B3 were their product). Unfortunately, there seems little can be done about it. I suspect this is done deliberately because there's even less likelihood of them getting called out on it than when they steal images from big name labels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points