Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Constance Bennett - Beauty Rituals video

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
I wish my hair and makeup look that good when I wake up in the morning. My lipstick is smeared... my mascara has given me racoon eyes... not to mention the rats nest that appears on my head...

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Wow, she needs to eat a few twinkies!!
I wanna know how she took a bath without putting her hair up and not ruining it! ;)
Thanks Emblaze, that was cute!

Nikki

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
I'm still living in the stone age..............no sound. What was she saying? And how many creams did she use?????????sheeesh. My pores would be the size of moon craters from all the gunk.

Amy_Atomic

New in Town
Hi Gals,
Just found this video on youtube - it's of the wonderful Constance Bennett going over her Beauty Rituals for the camera. Fabulous! I thought that all the ladies on here might like to see too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr0DbvZvBeM

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

*oops - should have put this in the 'Beauty' section! Please move it accordingly if you can :)

Emblaze

Familiar Face
I actually posted that video in the Beauty forum a few days ago. It's great, isn't it? I thought of the Fedora Lounge girls as soon as I saw it.

katiemakeup

Practically Family
That's great!! I wish it would go on longer...lol I would kill for that bed!! And you know right after it cut, she fired her maid for being too bossy...:rolleyes:

Amy_Atomic

New in Town
Oops! Sorry Emblaze.
I thought of the ladies on here too when my friend sent me it! Great minds think alike :) If I looked like that when I woke up, I would be over the moon!

Novella

Practically Family
That's great! I can't believe the number of creams she uses either. The waking up with make up reminds me of the beginning of Gold Diggers of 1933 with Ruby Keeler and the others all decked out in makeup before the day's even started.

RetroMom

One of the Regulars
Pardon me, I know this is :eek:fftopic:, but Amy Atomic - I have to ask, is that you in your Avatar? I think you look very much like Rita Hayworth!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn