Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cookin' some pork!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Somehow, living in London, cooking pork on a spit, over an open fire, just a dream. However, tonight we shall be eating a classic Italian pork dish. It's called: Sorrento Pork. I was going to type out the recipe, but why bother when it's already on the web?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Tomorrow, there's an event on near to where I live called The Big Jive. It's an event that always draws big crowds, with that in mind, and living close to the venue, we are cooking a brunch, (breakfast/lunch) for 20 people. As well as, hash browns, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs and beans, there will be enough bacon and pork sausages to feed our friends. Cookin' some pork indeed.

Oldsarge

One Too Many
Wednesday evening I took a butchering class. We cut up half a pig and got to take home chunks of it. I got most of the skin (let there be cracklin's ! And home made lard!) If you've got a freezer and a butchering saw it's a great way to buy your meat. I may have to do this more often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24