Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Corduroy blazers

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Point me toward the one's you like, show me the ones you own. I've always liked the corduroy blazer, and, more or less, corduroy in general. It is, afterall, the cord of kings and clamdiggers.

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
I like them too, but I don't own one at the moment. I like them with the leather elbow patches...very Professor-ish (or Woody Allen). At least your little face is merely disappointed and not filled with horror like your avatar!;)

Anyone else?

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had one in... (drumroll) The Seventies! I went to a private little prep school and we dressed for dinner, so Mom and I picked it out. It was brown corduroy, and I have no idea what happened to it. ;)

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I've had my eye on a casual corduroy jacket along the lines of a Slack Jacket. Very French. Flusser offers this model.

91_12_sb.jpg

Mr_Misanthropy

Practically Family
There's a seller on eBay who's currently got a ton of Banana Republic corduroy blazers with buy it now options of around $70. Just do a search for Banana Republic corduroy blazers and you can't miss them. I'm considering picking one up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran