Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coty Cosmetics!

AshleyS

New in Town
Thanks :D I was originally thinking the 60's, but the lipstick isn't very dry, it's still quite usable, so this makes a bit more sense :).

Frenchy56

A-List Customer
I found the Coty Airspun Powder at Kmart, right in the front of the makeup isle. HOWEVER, the packaging is different, and and the container much much smaller. I remember it used to be a large container of makeup in the classic cardboard container with the powder puffs on the top and bottom. Now it is just like a regular round container of powder in a plastic see-thru container and plastic twist lid that has a few small powder puffs printed on the top with Airspun Powder logo on the lid. Whoever is in charge of packaging and design to should be tarred and feather. My heart just broke a little bit.

That was the version I found when I went to CVS. It smells different to the one in the cardboard box. I personally prefer the latter, just because I am forever tipping the plastic one upside down and banging it to try and get enough powder thr the sifter. It does come with a little powder puff tho, which is nice. If you want the one in the cardboard packaging try eBay.

Trixie

One of the Regulars
Thanks so much for posting about this! None of the stores around here carry Coty anymore and Im so happy I can purchase online!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy