Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

crocodile jackets

Ulysse

New in Town
Hey everyone,

Living in Paris, I'm literally surrounded by a plethora of clothing options. It's quite overwhelming, yet exciting at the same time.

I came across a store that offers something quite unique – they craft leather jackets completely tailored to your preferences, from the materials and cut to the overall look. Pretty cool, right? On the other end of the spectrum, there's another place that sells, among other things, crocodile leather jackets for around €8000. While it's not exactly my style, it got me thinking about the quality of such exotic leather.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on crocodile leather jackets, or if you have any insights into the quality and craftsmanship involved. Are they worth the hype and the hefty price tag?

Looking forward to learning from all of you and maybe picking up a few tips along the way!

Cheers!
1710968053537.png

1710968077079.png

1710968102799.png

1710968174456.png

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
The top pic is actually a very nice fit. Nice, narrow sleeves. Not everyone can rock reptile hide, but I imagine it can look good if you have the right attitude. Must have a matching croc watch band and boots (lol, not). Not my cup of tea. If they have this hide in Ferrari red, I have a feeling @red devil might be intrigued.:)

Edit - lol, for some reason when I first read OP post I only saw the second and third picture.

Hope my answer makes more sense now. There is Ferrari red!

Last edited:

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey everyone,

Living in Paris, I'm literally surrounded by a plethora of clothing options. It's quite overwhelming, yet exciting at the same time.

I came across a store that offers something quite unique – they craft leather jackets completely tailored to your preferences, from the materials and cut to the overall look. Pretty cool, right? On the other end of the spectrum, there's another place that sells, among other things, crocodile leather jackets for around €8000. While it's not exactly my style, it got me thinking about the quality of such exotic leather.

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on crocodile leather jackets, or if you have any insights into the quality and craftsmanship involved. Are they worth the hype and the hefty price tag?

Looking forward to learning from all of you and maybe picking up a few tips along the way!

Cheers!
1710968053537.png

1710968077079.png

1710968102799.png

1710968174456.png

There are certainly different levels of quality in crocodile jackets, from the hides, the workmanship, etc.

These do not look great, I have seen better examples for cheaper. Do you know where these jackets are made?

The top pic is actually a very nice fit. Nice, narrow sleeves. Not everyone can rock reptile hide, but I imagine it can look good if you have the right attitude. Must have a matching croc watch band and boots (lol, not). Not my cup of tea. If they have this hide in Ferrari red, I have a feeling @red devil might be intrigued.:)

Edit - lol, for some reason when I first read OP post I only saw the second and third picture.

Hope my answer makes more sense now. There is Ferrari red!

They are cheating on the fit, notice the clip on the back?

1711311450823.png

Although, I can't tell whether they are doing that on the black jacket tbf.

I already have a pair of boots in red croc, I guess I need to post pics lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner