Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Current custom shops

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Ok, I'm posting some pics of modern men's fashion I think is quite interesting. In a good way.
Dolce & Gabbana
00330m.jpg

00670m.jpg

00380m.jpg

Alexander McQueen
00020m.jpg

Bottega Veneta
00050m.jpg

00110m.jpg

00160m.jpg

00260m.jpg

Dsquared
00420m.jpg

Yves Saint Laurent
00050m.jpg

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Marc Chevalier said:
Good to hear that! How is the quality of their stuff these days?

I've grabbed a few shirt-jacks from them over the years and I'd say that the quality has been maintained for the most part. Of course ,they're not highly tailored goods to begin with which is reflected in the relatively moderate price points. They're friendly folks.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Marc Chevalier said:
Good to hear that! How is the quality of their stuff these days?

I've grabbed a few shirt-jacks from them over the years and I'd say that the quality has been maintained for the most part. Of course ,they're not highly tailored goods to begin with which is reflected in the relatively moderate price points. They're friendly folks.

katiemakeup

Practically Family
Lauren Henline said:
Ok, I'm posting some pics of modern men's fashion I think is quite interesting. In a good way.
Dolce & Gabbana
00330m.jpg

00670m.jpg

00380m.jpg

Alexander McQueen
00020m.jpg

Bottega Veneta
00050m.jpg

00110m.jpg

00160m.jpg

00260m.jpg

Dsquared
00420m.jpg

Yves Saint Laurent
00050m.jpg

LAUREN~ How in the world did you get all of my boyfriends together for these pictures?

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

Marc Chevalier said:
You mean to say that most of your boyfriends are gay? ;)

Most...if not all of them do look gay....much doesn't appeal to me. That is one of the big problems with men's clothing ads. Most have gay looking, unshaven, Italian models. That isn't going to make must guys say "I want to look like that!"

Classic Style magazine will have manly men models and beautiful women.....notice I said women and not 12 year old girls.

ArrowCollarMan

A-List Customer
00670m.jpg

Now, I did like this one. I've always thought it would be cool to have a cutway suit. I do adore tails! If that ever is sold I will buy one immediatly. The cut on that guy is pretty strange though, what you'd call gay. But its the idea of it I like more than anything else. Same with the guy in the top hat. I dig that!

Mr_Misanthropy

Practically Family
Odd, I didn't realize that one could tell from a single snap shot of a well groomed male what their sexuality was. Wearing clothes someone else put them in no less.

But anyway, I think these outfits for the most part are great. It's a big step for vintage style. I really dig the browinish/maroonish pinstripe suit with the tan gloves. Very cool.

katiemakeup

Practically Family
Marc Chevalier said:
Look, it's a fact, that's all. I'm not judging it either way.

Fact? You have GOT to be kidding me. :eek:fftopic:

Beautiful men wearing beautiful clothes is a sight for sore eyes any day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland