Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom Thedi

borisna

A-List Customer
Lets start with a little rant:
I have 2 leather jackets, an Aero A2 in Tobacco Badalassi and this custom Thedi in Bruciato Horsehide. Up until a couple of months ago they were both great fitting jackets, but now after having a really successful couple of months lifting weights and gaining some new muscle, they are getting extremely tight...
I love good leather jackets and how leather evolves with time, but getting really frustrated with my body changing and jackets no longer fit. Not sure If I will search for the next gem after this...

And now to the jacket in question -
Thedi Custom in Bruciato Horsehide
Removable Shearling Collar
One inside pocket
Thick wool lining
Corduroy lining in hand warmer pockets and sleeve cuffs
Cotton drill lining in sleeves, all other pockets
One inside pocket

Measurements (see pics below):
Pit to pit: 21.75
Shoulders: 19"
Sleeve length: 25"
Back length: 24.5"
Bottom hem: 19"

The cost new for this one is:
Custom jacket $1,699.99
Bruciato Horsehide $250
Removable Shearling Collar $75
Total (excluding tax, shipping) $2,024.99

Asking $1,400 shipped in USA / Canada

Attachments

• IMG-4842.jpg
    IMG-4842.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 856
  • IMG-4845.jpg
    IMG-4845.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 723
  • IMG-4846.jpg
    IMG-4846.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 504
  • IMG-4847.jpg
    IMG-4847.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 500
  • IMG-4848.jpg
    IMG-4848.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 481
  • IMG-4849.jpg
    IMG-4849.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 484
  • IMG-4844.jpg
    IMG-4844.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 487
  • IMG-4843.jpg
    IMG-4843.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 708

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
wow, this one is super nice. We chatted few times last year about some other jackets, I think a Hooch Hauler and maybe a Field Leather. You were like 10-15lbs lighter than me, so doubt this is going to fit me. But I can still dream. you got any fit pics from when it still fit you and remember your weight around that time? Or maybe a current fit pic with your weight now to see if I even got a shot.

I'm going to compare against my Thedi to see if it's even close.

borisna

A-List Customer
wow, this one is super nice. We chatted few times last year about some other jackets, I think a Hooch Hauler and maybe a Field Leather. You were like 10-15lbs lighter than me, so doubt this is going to fit me. But I can still dream. you got any fit pics from when it still fit you and remember your weight around that time? Or maybe a current fit pic with your weight now to see if I even got a shot.

I will take a fit pic tmw in good light outside.
It still fits pretty good but getting tight in the chest and I know my gym gains are not done yet :)
I am currently 193 lbs.

sshack

A-List Customer
As someone who is about to sell their own Thedi, I can't help but smile. You're basically selling yours, even though you must have the athletic build the Thedi is designed for!

I've gained weight as well, but not muscle. Which is why I'll be selling mine...

I guess the lesson here is: If you want to fit into a Thedi-- Don't be too fat. Don't don't be too jacked. ;)

borisna

A-List Customer

Here is a fit pic from today.
I am 5'11" and 193lbs, and as you can see its getting very tight in the chest.

Attachments

• IMG-4850.jpg
    IMG-4850.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 777

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
jacket is so nice, but I got a feeling it will fit me the same way. We close on weight, but mine is dad bod LOL. So more in the stomach. Someone going to get a beautiful jacket here, but I need probably another .75 in the ptp and a lot more on the bottom hem.

GLWS

jbartonjennings

Familiar Face
Beautiful jacket! This is a great deal for whomever it will fit!

Out of curiosity, when you ordered the build, what chest measurement did you provide? I’m curious how much bigger than your actual chest measurements Theodoros chose to make the jacket. I just ordered 2 custom jackets from Theodoros, but I know I’m leaner than I typically am (haven’t lifted weights in months on account of being in drill school). I don’t want to bother or insult him about his plans for the jacket size, but I also don’t want 2 expensive custom coats I’m going to pop out of once I start working out again!

borisna

A-List Customer
Beautiful jacket! This is a great deal for whomever it will fit!

Out of curiosity, when you ordered the build, what chest measurement did you provide? I’m curious how much bigger than your actual chest measurements Theodoros chose to make the jacket. I just ordered 2 custom jackets from Theodoros, but I know I’m leaner than I typically am (haven’t lifted weights in months on account of being in drill school). I don’t want to bother or insult him about his plans for the jacket size, but I also don’t want 2 expensive custom coats I’m going to pop out of once I start working out again!
From what I remember, all the measurements are+/- 0.25" from the ones I gave.

trainspotter

A-List Customer
The jacket looks brilliant, absolutely stunning

Pricing may be a bit subjective. I think Thurston also sells brand new stock Thedi jackets 30% cheaper than custom Thedis.
For the person buying this, howsoever beautiful, it will be a used stock jacket and not a new custom, as it was to you

Just my opinion, hope you are able to find the right person soon

borisna

A-List Customer
Was asked to take a pic of the jacket without the removable shearling collar, there it is!

Attachments

• IMG-4917.jpg
    IMG-4917.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 622

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ