Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Laura Chase

One Too Many
I just about died when I tried these Chie Mihara shoes... They are AMAZING.

4361263991_f678c4fb1e_o.jpg

Lorelai99

One of the Regulars
bunnyb.gal said:
I posted a reference to them in this thread, I believe. I still love them but have read not such good things about them regarding their comfort...

Well I got the boots a couple weeks ago but I figured I'd wait until I got to wear them to do something besides sitting and while after walking the mall all day they did hurt in the grand sceme of shoes they are ok, just need some extra help and they are too cute, I am in love with them!!!

Sorry about the dirt, it's been snowy...

016.jpg

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
I was by my local DSW yesterday, and they had some of those Sofft Shoes and Sofft Sport Shoes in the clearance section for under $60! If you’ve always admired them, this might be your chance!

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
Lorelai99 said:
Well I got the boots a couple weeks ago but I figured I'd wait until I got to wear them to do something besides sitting and while after walking the mall all day they did hurt in the grand sceme of shoes they are ok, just need some extra help and they are too cute, I am in love with them!!!

Sorry about the dirt, it's been snowy...

016.jpg

Yes, I still think those are some gorgeous booties!

sproily

Practically Family
I didn't know a better thread to post this to, but I think these 30's pumps are really quite the pin up material.. I'm not a womens shoe expert but these look interesting considering they are from the 1930's...

10560035813370.jpg

edit: the accurate year is 1935

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
It doesn't get much more classic than Converse All Stars, and I love this variation - the All Star Light. The classic look, with a slimmer, more feminine profile and sole, and a lower cut around the ankle. Less clunky, more feminine - I love them!

6220-645488-p.jpg

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Espadrilles...

Just ordered my first pair. I loved everything about them. Lots of ankle wrap is not my thing so the little tie was perfect. The cut-out at the heel sucked me in too!
I didn't even know UGG made anything besides boots. I swear, I need to get out from under my rock more often.

!Bi2im!!BWk~$(KGrHqQH-E!Es9usjt3PBLR!H(2(DQ~~_12.JPG

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
KittyT said:
It doesn't get much more classic than Converse All Stars, and I love this variation - the All Star Light. The classic look, with a slimmer, more feminine profile and sole, and a lower cut around the ankle. Less clunky, more feminine - I love them!

6220-645488-p.jpg

Cool. I want. Off to Zappos...

Laura Chase

One Too Many
23SkidooWithYou said:
Just ordered my first pair. I loved everything about them. Lots of ankle wrap is not my thing so the little tie was perfect. The cut-out at the heel sucked me in too!
I didn't even know UGG made anything besides boots. I swear, I need to get out from under my rock more often.

!Bi2im!!BWk~$(KGrHqQH-E!Es9usjt3PBLR!H(2(DQ~~_12.JPG

Did you get these on a site or on eBay? They are lovely, especially the arrow-like geometric pattern on the sole!

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Kitty, are these narrower than the regular unisex ones? I find they are too wide and I can't wear them as they are uncomfortable. :(

KittyT said:

6220-645488-p.jpg

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Laura Chase said:
Did you get these on a site or on eBay? They are lovely, especially the arrow-like geometric pattern on the sole!

Laura Chase...They were a BIN on eBay. I think this style "Mar" is perhaps older because there weren't a ton of them on other sites when I searched and I can't find them on the UGG site, directly. There's another style "Amelie" that doesn't show up on the UGG site either. It has the same contrast detail at the edges but a higher heel and more of the traditional espadrille ties.

There are so many cute espadrilles out there!
They are like the Baskin Robbins of the summer shoe world!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner