Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

Puzzicato

One Too Many
005fz95001c.jpg

114fz99952c.jpg

113as49650a.jpg

112fz25151a.jpg

114az01152c.jpg

Cute, wide fitting shoes! Hurrah! marisota.co.uk

D

Deleted member 12480

Can't figure out if someone has already posted these but i love these:

1119023350_main.jpg

Schuh
1119023350m2_main.jpg

the heel!!

xx

Amie

One of the Regulars
Annie can you tell me why everything in the UK is better than what we have here in the US. I mean look at these shoes by Office:

33345210_t1.jpg
33602150_t1.jpg
33099221_t1.jpg
33351000_t1.jpg

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Amie said:
Annie can you tell me why everything in the UK is better than what we have here in the US. I mean look at these shoes by Office:

33345210_t1.jpg
33602150_t1.jpg
33099221_t1.jpg
33351000_t1.jpg

Gorgeous! I want those red ones. However, it seems to me that most major companies are making vintage looking shoes lately, like Naturalizers, etc. Yeay!

X
BD

D

Deleted member 12480

Amie said:

33345210_t1.jpg
33602150_t1.jpg
33099221_t1.jpg
33351000_t1.jpg

'cause you have all the vintage! ;)

xxx

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
Cowboy boots?

Do any of you ladies ever sport cowboy boots? Though not vintage in the Old Hollywood, glamourous way, I have several pairs as my winter footwear when I don't want to risk my shoes (or my ankles!) in the snowy/icy/salty streets, but don't feel like wearing clunky snow boots. I also think there's nothing cuter in the summer than vintage shortie/peewee style boots with a 50s square dancing or gingham dress! Personally, I love the style of 20s through 40s real rodeo cowgirls and old Nashville stars like Patsy Cline, early Loretta Lynn, and Patsy Montana.

Here's a cell phone picture I snapped of my "three amigos", my favorite 3 pairs of boots:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/51157968@N03/4996737362/
(sorry for the link, just got a question mark symbol when I tried to imbed the photo). From l-r, they're a pair of 70's ones that are tooled where the brown is; my beloved leather-soled Stetsons (those are rhinestones at the collar!), and my men's Ariats, which I use for riding and barn chores and occasionally pair with a dress on snowy days.

jillybeanlynn

Familiar Face
RodeoRose said:
Do any of you ladies ever sport cowboy boots?

Have not tried cowboy boots - mostly because I haven't found the perfect pair to wear with everything. Or I haven't gotten to the point of justifying multiple pairs of cowboy boots. I'm sure I'll get there someday. :-D

What I do love are wearing Frye boots [especially the motorcycle buckle boots] or Fluevogs with vintage dresses. It just gives that added contrast to the outfit if I'm feeling more badass than girly that day. ;-)

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Oh me too, Jillybeanlynn, i have one lovely flowery dress, that i always wear with engineer boots or cowboy boots as it just doesn't seem to look right with heels or pumps, yes, it's the contrast that makes it work for some reason. Love the vintage cowgirl look too, not that i wear it much, but i do think a good pair of cowboy boots, a nice pair of jeans and a white shirt looks ace, or with a cute jumper always looks good, especially this time of year, when it's getting a bit chillier.

annet

One of the Regulars
Amie said:

33345210_t1.jpg
33602150_t1.jpg
33099221_t1.jpg
33351000_t1.jpg

i've drooled over the red ones for so long, but they don't accept paypal and my mother won't let me use her credit card again! (since my brother messed up a transaction, and they don't give credit cards to students here...)

the worst thing was that i spotted them one week after my trip to london.

RosebudMarie

New in Town
I. Hate. Shoes. Seriously, here it is, mid-september and 60 degrees and falling outside and I'm still sporting my crummy dimestore flip-flops! Shoes never seem to fit my feet right. I'm a 9 1/2 (US sizes) so it's tough to find comfy yet stylish shoes in my size that I actually like. plus I don't like to wear heels much or I end up inches taller than my husband! (I'm naturally almost a half-inch taller anyway)

I went to the family dollar though and found some cute Mary-Jane style flats in black that fit me nice. only cost me $7. I have always like mary janes and I can wear them with pants or skirts.

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
RodeoRose said:
Do any of you ladies ever sport cowboy boots? Though not vintage in the Old Hollywood, glamourous way, I have several pairs as my winter footwear when I don't want to risk my shoes (or my ankles!) in the snowy/icy/salty streets, but don't feel like wearing clunky snow boots. I also think there's nothing cuter in the summer than vintage shortie/peewee style boots with a 50s square dancing or gingham dress! Personally, I love the style of 20s through 40s real rodeo cowgirls and old Nashville stars like Patsy Cline, early Loretta Lynn, and Patsy Montana.

Here's a cell phone picture I snapped of my "three amigos", my favorite 3 pairs of boots:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/51157968@N03/4996737362/
(sorry for the link, just got a question mark symbol when I tried to imbed the photo). From l-r, they're a pair of 70's ones that are tooled where the brown is; my beloved leather-soled Stetsons (those are rhinestones at the collar!), and my men's Ariats, which I use for riding and barn chores and occasionally pair with a dress on snowy days.

Love those peewee shorty boots I have one vintage pair that fit but they have seen better days. I always wanted to have a custom pair made for me as I have wide feet and well I find that cowboy boots tend to run narrow especially the vintage variety.

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
Land-O-LakesGal said:
Love those peewee shorty boots I have one vintage pair that fit but they have seen better days. I always wanted to have a custom pair made for me as I have wide feet and well I find that cowboy boots tend to run narrow especially the vintage variety.

Thanks, I just adore them. They're really 40s looking, but they're brand new from Stetson (yes, that Stetson!). I find the best looking and cheapest cowboy boots at horse supply stores, like Shepler's.
http://www.sheplers.com/

Trumpetina

New in Town
This past Friday I went thrifting with a friend, and found a pair of the Clarks Vanilla Cream sandals for $1.00. I think they maybe have been worn once or twice! Of course, at the END of summer, but an exciting find none the less. I am glad I didn't already purchase them at full price!

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Trumpetina said:
This past Friday I went thrifting with a friend, and found a pair of the Clarks Vanilla Cream sandals for $1.00. I think they maybe have been worn once or twice! Of course, at the END of summer, but an exciting find none the less. I am glad I didn't already purchase them at full price!

That is quite the find! :eusa_clap
X
BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner