Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

crwritt

One Too Many
Weird my internet still won't open it so I just googled them and they do have some gorgeous boots.... I just bought my car new shoes (aka tires) for less that they all cost thought.... wow sticker shock!! For that price those suckers better be molded for my feet only!!

I was just talking with my shoe designer friend, she just cobbled her first pair of shoes. (She had designed them for years, but these she made herself, by hand) I want to try! A custom fit last is $300, for making your own shoes.

Marla

A-List Customer
Perhaps the links expire after a certain time; they were working earlier. Either way, the BeautiFeel shoes can be found by searching for the brand on Endless.com. As I said, some very Victorian looking boots (minus the zipper).

katiesparkles

One of the Regulars
Target did it again for me!

13769601.jpg

For $25 I just couldn't say no!

If anyone's interested, they're called "Women's Merona Erma Patent Wedge with Twist Bow" :)

pineapplefruitcake

One of the Regulars
Please forgive the terrible lighting but I picked these babies up at an opshop the other day for 6 pounds :) They're Clark's and are in pretty darn good condition :) The photos don't show the colour but they're a really lovely burgandy with faun coloured stitching and brass coloured inserts along the back of the heel.

P7140302.jpg

P7140303.jpg

Ccc

New in Town
From the UK, "Poetic License" shoes are vintage-inspired and really cute! I don't think I can post the link, but it is easy to find on Google. The Victorian booties are wonderfully inspiring.

CaramelSmoothie

Practically Family

Rosie_Beau

One of the Regulars
I caved in and got some money out of my savings to get these.
HD_0000032302_53396_09.jpg

I've wanted them for so long and when I saw there was 50% off the price and that my size was one of the last remaining pairs. Well, it had to be done!

wahine

Practically Family
Well done, Rosie_Beau! It's such a treat to get shoes that look pretty and special, and are comfy at the same time (hope these are comfortable for you, they look like they do)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ